WHO WE ARE
Our website address is https://urvaassist.com. URVAAssist is URVAAssist is firmly committed to protecting your privacy. It would help if you understood what we do with data relating to you (“personal information”) which we collect when you visit our website, https://urvaassist.com (the “Platform”) and how we use and disclose the information. We are committed to complying with all data protection laws as they apply to us. The data controller for personal information collected from a visitor to the Platform is URVAAssist.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information you provide to us directly. URVAAssist collects personally identifiable information on the Service when you interact with us, such as when you engage with URVAAssist through your mobile device or interact with our website. We collect personal information that may include your name, mobile number, email address, and other information necessary to fulfill your request. You should feel free to decline to provide any information that we request. However, please note that doing so may make it impossible for URVAAssist to fulfill your request. We use the information that we collect to provide the products or services you request, improve and customize our Service, and contact you about special promotions and new products.
- Information We Collect from Third Parties. We may collect information about you from the parties and services that we engage to provide your requests. We may also collect information about you from third-party services and publicly available sources. For example, we may receive information about you when you interact with our site through various social media, for example, by liking us on Facebook or following us on Instagram or by logging in to our service through Facebook, Instagram, or any other third party login. The data we receive depends on your privacy settings with the social network. We strongly advise you should always review, and if necessary, modify your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our website.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
URVAAssist will never sell or rent any of your personal information, and we will never share your personal information publicly without your consent. However, we may share your personal information in the instances described below.
- With our representatives in order to perform your requested service. Each of our Representatives is required to be bound by a confidentiality agreement concerning your requested services.
- Business partners: We will disclose your personal information to our business partners if necessary for providing services to you, such as payment gateways, certain software, and related Products. In addition, we may also share your personal information with our business partners engaged with us for the promotion and marketing of our Products.
- Third Parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a reorganization, merger, sale of all or a portion of company assets or shares, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
- Other third parties with your consent: We may also share your personal information with other third parties when you separately consent to such sharing.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to process all unsubscribe requests immediately. You may not opt-out of Service-related communications (e.g., information about your request, changes/updates to our products or features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you want to opt-out of having your information shared with third parties for marketing purposes, you may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our platform is not intentionally targeted to, or intended for, children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect data relating to children. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 18, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR COMPLAINTS